All information recorded within our registers is of a public nature. You can access information on all businesses and business names using our online information services.
There are several options for searching information stored in our electronic register online:
- Any third party can access information from the Register free of charge. This search includes;
- Search for enterprise by name (check if enterprise name is reserved in the system).
- Search for enterprise by ID to find out information on a particular company
- One may also take a Free tour to search for this information.
- A person with a valid user name and password will be able to access information stored in the Register of Enterprises and Business names. The user can retrieve the full set of information for a particular company at a time or search company information matching the specified criteria and also make a combination of several criteria, such as;
- Enterprise code;
- Legal form;
- Business activity;
- Enterprise name
- Registration date.
The user may also place an order for the verified copy of official extract, request information by phone or directly from any ORG office.
If you have an valid account you can proceed to information services